Thursday, August 9, 2012

a few words about this blog

It's not important who I am.  Suffice to say, I'm somebody who thinks that the re-election of the president would be a disaster to America of historic proportions.

What I say here probably isn't important either.  But the main point, not original to me, is that the re-election of President Obama will render impossible the rolling back of the big government juggernaut that threatens to consume our entire society.  The fundamental relationship of the government to the people has been changed -- they are no longer accountable to us, we are accountable to them.  If Obama is reelected, we will have lost our last opportunity to change it back.

If you agree with what I say, don't bother to comment, just post a link to the blog you like to Facebook or Twitter and share it.  Help get the word out.

If you don't agree, feel free to fisk me on your blog.  That'll get the word out, too.

I expect to have a few things to say here over the course of the next few months.  If I am right, and Obama is re-elected, I'll have advice and opinions about how we should conduct ourselves according to the new rules of society.

If Gov. Romney wins, we will still need to stay engaged and involved, and so I'll something to say about that as well.

Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to come back.